1. Unlocking Behavioural and Emotional needs of children with special needs and how to support them. This two day workshop gives a theoretical framework of children with special needs, how to understand their behaviour and support their emotional development. Techniques for identifying challenging behaviour and management thereof will be unlocked.
2. Unlocking the support needs of the child with Asperger’s. This course unlocks the symptoms and challenges faced by children with Asperger’s as well as discussing how to create secure home and school environments, and assisting in improving social interaction.
3. Unlocking Literacy for learners with special needs Grade R. Developing the essential prerequisite skills for success in early reading and spelling skills for Grade R.
4. Unlocking Literacy for learners with special needs Grade 1. Developing the essential prerequisite skills for success in early reading and spelling skills for Grade 1.
5. Unlocking Dyslexia. This course unlocks what Dyslexia is and how to identify at risk children.
6. Unlocking CAPS – From document to classroom. This course unlocks how to adapt the CAPS curriculum for children with learning difficulties.
For more information contact:
Vivienne van Staden: 011 484 1908 / email@example.com